EMPTY TCP BOXES
TCP boxes have been specially designed to make assemblies with sockets with the corresponding protection element.
We coud summarize the most important features in:
Versatility, with only 4 box types, combinations can be done as required, placing sockets from 16 to 125 A, with its electrical protection.
Safety, high quality of materials used, results in a product with IP-55 protection degree, according to UNE-20324. These boxes can be placed in highly aggressive environments as it complies the Class II insulation, according to UNE-EN611440.
Quickly assembly, the accessibility of the interior elements, as well as easy machining (using the corresponding templates) allows, quickly, making any type of assembly. These features make these boxes an irreplaceable material for sites, industries with interchangeable productive processes and portable autonomous facilities, public services maintenance, auxiliary, etc.
TPC AND MARINER BOXES
Especially indicated in : sites, industries with interchangeable productive processes , autonomous installations, auxiliary , public services, etc.
- Boxes and ABS lids RAL 7035 Grey .
- Neoprene joints on all models .
- Boxes, front panel and lid , made of polycarbonate .
- Box and panel RAL 7035 Grey .
- Transparent lid Fumé colour.
- It allows to put modular elements up s/DIN 43880 of 17.5 mm.
T-13 , T-15 and T-17 boxes , also offer unique advantages:
- High capacity models.
- Practical opening and closing system with practicable transparent lid. They offer a changing opening form possibility (right to left, or left to right)
- Fixing front panel by insulating large screws, easily accessible.
- Bigger surfaced front panel window and covered by modular easily cutout inserts. It allows the use of the necessary modules, keeping the set always closed.
- Adjustable height of the tracks-profile through staggered ABS standoffs.
- Easy clamp from modules on the track-profile.